Estate Agents are generally an up-beat type. Selling property to the right buyer, quickly and at an impressive price requires a “can do, will do” approach that is unlikely to be found in a pessimist.
Agents with a positive attitude are more likely to be able to identify opportunities on behalf of our clients. Combine this with a strong focus on proactivity and hard work and results tend to follow. To this end we have found that embracing the following activities pays real dividends in this market:
1. Encouraging former property sellers to consider relisting their property. These sellers in turn become buyers again, adding fuel to the market.
2. Demonstrating to buyers and investors why now is a good time to buy. We do of course have all the all the economic data and housing stats at our disposal to prove support this.
3. Having access to the latest mortgage products, thereby empowering buyers who might previously have had difficulty in securing funding.
4. Becoming even more deeply involved in managing chains of linked transactions. This might include chasing mortgages and solicitors up/down the line, or even renegotiating a distant deal in order to save others.
5. Working more intensively with good buyers by interpreting their needs thereby helping them to understand where areas of compromise may be required. Also helping them to recognise relative value so they feel confident about any offer they make, ensuring that the sale sticks!
So why not engage an agent who, through hard work, innovation and a progressive approach, continues to deliver exceptional results? Why not call us on 01926 43611 for an initial no-obligation chat. Oh yes, you’ll find us really nice people too!